Sunday, November 30, 2008

Welcome


Hello and Welcome to my garden.

I'm new to blogging, so I'm under construction for a bit, please forgive some early errors and come back and check me out as I learn.

SoulCollage® is an art form designed by Seena Frost in which I am avidly pursuing. I really have fun and relax when I create and enjoy the tactility and spontaneity that Collage and Assemblage add to my life. This dovetails perfectly with the process of SoulCollage®. Hence 'Fusion' in the blog name. Both processes invite deep intuitiveness that fulfill the deep knowing of oneself.

I've not been practicing SoulCollage long (since June,) but it reminds me of Tarot only it uses images I create and therefore, I think, can access the symbolism and meaning more readily.

I'm adding a picture from my SoulCollage album, Luna's Labyrinth, currently on KaliedoSoul.com hosted by Anne Marie Bennett. This is image came together before I realized it was a Companion for my heart chakra. Companion is one of the suits in SoulCollage. It almost reminds me of Hidden Pictures in the "Highlights" magazine of my childhood, the one that was always circled out or crayoned over at the doctors office, that I still tried to find the images -- without cheating!

My heart is so freely open or completely shut sometimes, it seems this owl will provide wisdom to discern and protection to take those chances with others, the little animals support, the tea warm comfort in a protective secret garden which recalls, the magic of the book and the movie. The little fairy is a reminder of the capriciousness of the heart. I still can't tell if that mouse/rat is keeping the tea cup from tipping over or not. I hope not, I hate to have stationed him to hard labor there forever!

Well, I hope to figure out how to separate the different suit images in archives and set up links. I'm also hoping posting here will help teach me to write about my cards and do the 'I am the one who..." more consistently and bring together a fusion of my passions; Reiki healing, Mixed Media Art, Writing, ACIM & Fitness -- coherently, discovering and nurturing my path. Heaven's, this is going to be interesting!

0 comments: