Monday, December 1, 2008

Source Card



This card is about that mystical experience of Absolute and unconditional love. I fell down a mountain hiking and was unconscious for several minutes, beings of light surrounded me, there are no words for the place of forgiveness, no ego, just love. I questioned after, whether it was just my brain firing off sparks and my brain in self preservation mode. It has to be that simple of a statement. One of the last scenes of the movie "Contact" speaks what I wish to express beautifully:

Kitz: "Then why don't you simply withdraw your testimony and concede that this journey to the center of the galaxy, in fact, never took place?!"
Ellie Arroway: "Because I can't. I had an experience. I can't prove it. I can't even explain it. But everything that I know as a human being, everything that I am, tells me that it was real. I was given something wonderful, something that changed me forever. A vision of the universe that tells us, undeniably, how tiny, and insignificant and how rare and precious we all are. A vision that tells us that we belong to something that is greater than ourselves, that we are not, that none of us, are alone. I wish I could share that. I wish that everyone, if even for one moment, could feel that awe, and humility, and the hope, but .. that continues to be my wish."

I am the one who carries you
when you believe all is lost.
I am the one who's
love is unconditional
and never ending.

in love & light
cyn

2 comments:

Nadya said...

Welcome to the fine art of blogging!! Wonderful source card! I have yet to make mine - am also new to SoulCollage & quite intrigued by the journey!
Thanks for sharing stories of your spiritual path as well - will read in depth later, as I INTEND to do some home sparkling this week!!!
I've added your site on my 'creation station' blog :)

Cynthia said...

Hi Dia -- thank you for the welcome! Enjoy the Sparkling!