
Hello, I spent time reading some wonderful SoulCollage sisters blogs this morning, figuring out managing the tools for blogging. I think I've changed my profile at least 6 times. The best thing about this process is I'm condensing the who of me, it seems with a palette knife, but the thickness feels good; there's meaning and depth. Then I scattered over to writing on the Root Chakra, which went deeper than I first thought it would so that won't be posted today. Finally a long, deep, well-needed nap overtook me and when I woke I spent time reading through a delightful collage book who's artist, Barbara De Pirro techniques' sparked new ideas.
I love these Guardians; they bring me sturdiness of vision when I step through the gate to the other side, I remember safety, and that the minutia of problems I may be experiencing are but illusions in the distance.
Love & Light
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
The Hours
Posted by
Cynthia
at
3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment