Thursday, December 4, 2008

SoulCollage Reading

This morning I awoke moody and turned on the news with decaf coffee instead of being bothered with the healthier option of a routine; I forewent morning pages, Course in Miracles morning reflection and meditation and a walk out back in the fresh, albeit cold, air.

This is like throwing a stick of dynamite in a gas tank! So, before I would lose the total day to the spooling of negative thinking I grabbed my SoulCollage cards and pulled two, a third stuck to the bottom of one unnoticed and dropped down in the middle of the reading, hence it's place below.

This is what I heard from my cards (I'm still not good at "I am the one who.." yet) so I'll freelance it. The first one is my "Child of the Universe" card, haven't decided if it is Council or Committee. This was immediate. Reality is much bigger than the illusions of pain or misfortune I create. It is also my choice whether I go it alone on this journey or not.

The Second was my Sexuality Committee card. "Voluptous." What the heck?! I thought, what in the world does that have to do with anything, but I took a couple of deep breathes and let the spirit speak to me and I looked again with different eyes. Well, it's kind of hard to feel like crap when you look at this card! It's bursting with energy, confidence, there is also some wide open 'se le vie.' "Don't take life so seriously, silly." - Okay, I thought, I can do that just for today.

The Third, the one in the middle below, first let me say I had no idea that red ribbon had anything to do with a popular vampire novel. I saw the image in photobucket and used it, I've since learned it's importance from many fans, namely my son's girl buddies. oops -- it fits from what I understand -- Anyhow, "The Timeless Youth of Love" was originally made to help me remember that first passion, especially when my sons started getting serious about their respective girlfriends. It's easy to forget all that passion when one is in a loving, but comfortable (still fun)relationship, but not that intense, crackling with new discoveries all the time. So when this came up, coupled with the other cards and my mood, and my not talking a lot before hubby left this morning, I felt a pang. I looked at the girl and boy holding hands in the Universe on the other card and back to this one and my heart just melted with love. My dear honey, he is in the same place I am; be kind. We are in this together, and I love him very, very much. He, we deserve to be kinder to ourselves.

So first thing is a telephone call to tell him so, next is off to the gym for some swimming laps and tending to mundane things like groceries -- the leftovers are gone; time to get creative in the kitchen again, and I'll probably stop at the nursing home just to kiss my gram on the cheek and sneak her in some Madelinne's and coffee from Starbucks. And news is off! listening to the Symphony channel.

love & light
cyn

2 comments:

Miss Kim said...

Hope your day just gets better and better! Kimmi

Lisa said...

Oh wow! That's an amazing turnaround. I got tears in my eyes when you said that you hubby is in the same place you are and that you're in it together. That's always good to remember, huh? I'm going to give mine a big kiss when he wakes up. THanks!