Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Learning, learning, learning


If your nerve deny you, go about your nerve. ~~Emily Dickinson

I love art, I'm inexperienced, that's okay -- I can learn; I've got an Art History background, Sculpting and Photography --though these were many moons ago, they're still there, in my heart and mind. After looking at a plethora of other artist site's this morning I became inexplicably terrified! This is absolutely not possible screamed my insignificant but, loud critic. I've already posted on religion and deleted it, something on techniques that I probably screwed up and just showed my ignorance. Hells Bells! I've been stuck, not knowing what to do next to learn what I needed to, my community is small and doesn't offer much. However, --Opportunity! for me down the line...So not to push the panic button, slow down this horse and think: the thing about meeting many of you gals out there is you have links to sites that can teach, that can inspire, that I've already ordered Claudia Hellmuths 'How To' dvd's -- so going about my nerve.

So suck it up girlfriend, you're still dancing in the right direction. Rome wasn't built in a day. This is my SoulCollage card for the day.

love & light
cyn

1 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so awesome! I love the card and everything you wrote!