Hello dear friends -- I'm making progress. I think. I've apparently gone through all the stages of grief regarding, husband, the business, the home and am settling into caretaker mode, as well as accountant, chef, and maid.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Progress
There are all sorts of decisions to be made and I really wish I had someone who could guide me -- hell decide for me, but ultimately it's my decision what happens next. Good news, I don't wake up panicked or feel like throwing up all day! hey, I'll take it. The first casualty is the horses, they are gone now. It was a very sad day when that happened.
I sold some more things to help keep us going. Still need to figure out how to box up and mail art supplies safely as someone wants to buy them from me. Still have a few hundred dollars worth of "how to" art books if anyone is interested.
The chickens are doing good. The rooster pecked that little white one to death -- should have seen that coming and moved her, but the others are laying up a storm, I'm having to give eggs away to friends and family. My favorite calming thing to do in the morning is to walk to the chicken coop, say hi to the ladies and then make poached eggs with two fresh ones.
Also, ECT for husband is really on the table as the next option if this last 'new' medication combo doesn't work. I've read good and bad about it. The memory loss bothers me, but he is very ill. I don't relish this decision, but I'm not relishing any of my decisions lately.
My mind has been forced to think on a whole new level. It was nice to be financially stable, write and dream one day my mixed media would be good enough to sell and I would travel from fair to fair in the Southwest meeting people and selling my art. That is not to be. But something else will come along. Clearly I like to be creative and I was looking for community and I like not worrying about money. So I'll find us something small to live in and perhaps go to the Cordon bleu school for cooking, develop community, then am not so isolated caretaking, apply for disability for him at this point and who knows.
What's is making things extremely difficult to put plans into action is my attachment to this home. Every time I think of a plan, I look up and I'm surrounded by beauty and wide open spaces -- no neighbors, just the wildlife and the hermit in me digs it's little feet in deeper and shouts a resounding "no" in my head! hard to fight -- get a pit in my stomach every time.
Another thing is I can't tell what my authentic voice is anymore -- I don't know if I like me, if others like me, if I was ever liked, if I ever liked me? -- I know odd --It makes me question whatever I write privately or publicly. And what I think about others is a question mark as well. Weird. It's like someone through the puzzle pieces of my life up in the air, and they're still hanging up there so I can't even put them back together-- suddenly feel for poor humpty dumpty.
Well gang, I'm in one piece in any case. The shock, denial, debating, have receded and I've pretty much settled into acceptance. Fear and confusion like to heave themselves at me, but I push back. Also, there is a lot of good people out there that didn't let go of me. That was one helluva a nightmare this summer and even if the puzzle pieces are mid-air, and there will be more casualties, gratitude is squarely on the table.
Off to collect some chicken eggs -- still trying to figure out how to smuggle a chicken into the city -- I hate store bought eggs!
in love and grace
Posted by
Cynthia
at
7:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





22 comments:
I just don't have the words to say how my heart is with you and I admire you so much for the way you are facing it all. Something good is on its way, I'm sure of it. xoxoxox
Sending love and support your way. <3
viagra for cheap legal viagra viagra free samples cheap viagra walmart cheapest viagra in uk uk viagra sales cheapest viagra cost of viagra herbal viagra reviews buying viagra in uk viagra online uk effects of viagra on women viagra prices viagra soft tabs
new dating site for free membership and registrations [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]preteen dating site[/url] free dating site military http://loveepicentre.com/ singles holidays
robb report volvo car audio awards [url=http://www.cardvdplanet.com/7-0-inch-tft-touch-screen-dvd-player-discount-price62.html]apex auto dvd[/url] auto audio chesapeake virginia http://www.cardvdplanet.com/7-inch-car-dvd-player-build-in-tv-tuner-fm--discount-price108.html compatible wireless headphones for all auto dvd systems
compatible wireless headphones for all auto dvd systems [url=http://www.cardvdplanet.com/car-reversing-set-sensors-rearview-camera--discount-price80.html]honda car audio code how to enter[/url] dual screen auto dvd player http://www.cardvdplanet.com/?action=users adjusting a pioneer auto dvd
aams auto audio mastering system [url=http://www.cardvdplanet.com/10-4-inches-desktop-car-tft-lcd-monitor-with--discount-price87.html]videovisor auto dvd visor[/url] auto audio power products http://www.cardvdplanet.com/buy-cheap-car-dvd8.html cathedral city auto audio products
what do morphine pills look like [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/differin.htm]differin[/url] tactical prescription glasses http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/kamasutra-superthin-condoms.htm dynamic health insurance http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/minocycline.htm
diabetes drug [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/anti-acidez.htm]anti acidez[/url] cvs pharmacy headquarters [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/levothroid.htm]gall bladder and blood in urine[/url]
http://rxmeds.in/cytoxan/cytoxan-chemotherapy-drug
[url=http://rxmeds.in/ibuprofen/using-ibuprofen-with-aspirin-allergy]red book awp drugs[/url] kaiser permanente pharmacy tech drug quiz interview [url=http://rxmeds.in/actos/foradil-foradil-actos-flomax]foradil foradil actos flomax[/url]
gymnastics drug use http://rxmeds.in/altace/altace-sideeffects
[url=http://rxmeds.in/hyzaar]drugs in breastfeeding ultram[/url] alcon drug treatment center [url=http://rxmeds.in/pregnacy/pregnacy-induced-hypertention]pregnacy induced hypertention[/url]
drug to treat ventricular dysrhythmia http://rxmeds.in/prednisone/prednisone-for-lung-inflammation
[url=http://rxmeds.in/zantac/zantac-dosage-and-side-effects]drugstores canadian[/url] erectile dysfunction causes and treatments [url=http://rxmeds.in/zelnorm/zelnorm]zelnorm[/url] illegal drugs effect body [url=http://rxmeds.in/acidity/natural-cures-high-acidity]natural cures high acidity[/url]
http://jhudder.com/jhudderforum/index.php?topic=116838.new#new http://nlinewlong.co.kr/board/board.cgi?bname=nlinewlong&action=view&page=1&unum=25418&noInc=1&SID=252b044df7fc0422bf3b8fb11a5d8a79 http://www.tractorpulling.dk/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=13185#13185 http://www.live-the-dream.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4047
http://www.wemosh.de/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30643 http://www.ultifanatics.com/forums/index.php?topic=240383.new#new http://capoeira.boulogne.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3909#3909 http://www.snowsurge.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=127939
http://cheframeaux.floatpointmedia.com/Guestbook/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=152724 http://www.owls-zone.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4328 http://forums.ninjalooting.com/index.php?topic=294446.new#new
do chiauaus help asthma [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/calan.htm]calan[/url] archdale health http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/pravachol.htm technological advancements in medicine and healthcare http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/yasmin.htm
israel fda [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/plavix.htm]plavix[/url] penis lubricant [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/apcalis-sx.htm]rates of smoking in high school girls[/url]
http://online-health.in/biaxin/biaxin-xl-used-for
[url=http://online-health.in/azelastine/azelastine-side-effect]drug rehabilitation observation in scotland[/url] what is drug offences [url=http://online-health.in/ashwagandha/ashwagandha-potency]ashwagandha potency[/url]
kmart discount drug list http://online-health.in/augmentin/augmentin-875-125-tablet
[url=http://online-health.in/biaxin/biaxin-xl-stomach-pain]concierge internal medicine job[/url] sams pharmacy in inaianapolis [url=http://online-health.in/azathioprine/mode-of-action-for-azathioprine]mode of action for azathioprine[/url]
low cost viagra http://online-health.in/atarax/atarax-dosage
[url=http://online-health.in/atorvastatin/atorvastatin-discriminate]eli lilly south africa cialis tv advert[/url] hair products to pass a drug test [url=http://online-health.in/augmentin/augmentin-457-mg]augmentin 457 mg[/url] herbal erectile [url=http://online-health.in/avapro/avapro-taking-effects-blood-days]avapro taking effects blood days[/url]
http://webhealthcentre.in/tribulus/tribulus-side-effects
[url=http://webhealthcentre.in/health/uniform-medical-health-plan]suboxone in urine drug testing[/url] list of mental health drugs used in nz 2007 [url=http://webhealthcentre.in/amlodipine/amlodipine-beard]amlodipine beard[/url]
petland medicine hat http://webhealthcentre.in/drugs/facts-on-common-illegal-drugs
[url=http://webhealthcentre.in/cymbalta/cymbalta-side-effects-in-adults]use of drug use[/url] erectile dysfunction surgery [url=http://webhealthcentre.in/health-mag/dental-and-health-insurance-provider]dental and health insurance provider[/url]
drugs alcohol interactions http://webhealthcentre.in/probenecid/probenecid-deutschland
[url=http://webhealthcentre.in/theophylline/theophylline-toxicity-ciprofloxacon-holman]the garrens comedy troupe brain on drugs[/url] massachusettes school of pharmacy [url=http://webhealthcentre.in/prograf/image-prograf-7250]image prograf 7250[/url] kellie powell pharmacy [url=http://webhealthcentre.in/coumadin]coumadin[/url]
memory foam travel mattress http://livetravel.in/plane-tickets/plane-tickets-chicago-to-burbank boeing travel co
[url=http://livetravel.in/adventure/adventure-list]graco literider travel system 7429vl[/url] travel package from malaysia to bangkok [url=http://livetravel.in/motel/sun-beach-motel-ocean-city-nj]sun beach motel ocean city nj[/url]
remington travel rollers http://livetravel.in/tourist/dubrovnik-ferry-tourist-office-sipan
[url=http://livetravel.in/hotel/arenal-manoa-hotel]bali travel information[/url] travel trunk with drawers [url=http://livetravel.in/airline]airline[/url]
cheap travel riccione http://livetravel.in/motel/motel-8-burlington-washington
[url=http://livetravel.in/hotel/photos-imperial-rooms-hotel-rome]foreign travel jyotish[/url] hoiw did plague travel across country [url=http://livetravel.in/airline/how-to-become-an-airline-attendant]how to become an airline attendant[/url] usa to poland air travel [url=http://livetravel.in/expedia/expedia-stinky-marker-commercial]expedia stinky marker commercial[/url]
caribbean travel opinions [url=http://livetravel.in/travel/airstream-1973-travel-trailer-electrical-information]airstream 1973 travel trailer electrical information[/url]
travel trailer warranties http://livetravel.in/airline/south-bend-airport-airline
[url=http://livetravel.in/travel/american-express-on-line-travel]travel vaccine and diabetes[/url] non stop travel shop [url=http://livetravel.in/plane-tickets/cheap-military-plane-tickets]cheap military plane tickets[/url]
[url=http://livetravel.in/map/map-containers]map containers[/url] book buddy travel [url=http://livetravel.in/travel/used-travel-trailer-pa]used travel trailer pa[/url] utopian travel beaverton oregon [url=http://livetravel.in/plane-tickets/air-plane-tickets-to-hawaii]air plane tickets to hawaii[/url]
the travel collection pants [url=http://livetravel.in/tourist/long-island-tourist-attractions]long island tourist attractions[/url]
clothes holiday shopping http://topcitystyle.com/m-women-size5.html womens brooks athletic shoes [url=http://topcitystyle.com/black-brown-color134.html]designer eyeglasses black with crystal[/url] designer dress wedding wholesale
http://topcitystyle.com/t-shirts-for-men-category40.html speedo shoes [url=http://topcitystyle.com/-button-down-tops-shirts-on-sale-category47.html]gucci shoes purse[/url]
designer of waac uniforms http://topcitystyle.com/50-tracksuits-size2.html spary paint my shoes [url=http://topcitystyle.com/black-pants-color2.html]asda fashions[/url] ralph lauren collection
http://topcitystyle.com/men-page33.html womens silver spining shoes pearl izumi [url=http://topcitystyle.com/christian-audigier-t-shirt-for-men-black-item2050.html]nike basketball shoes team[/url]
china travel services in hong kong http://adventurecollection.in/disneyland/crowds-disneyland-thanksgiving airplane travel with a puppy
[url=http://adventurecollection.in/hotel/hotel-spa-saint-jean-de-luz]job requires travel must take child with[/url] train travel from vienna to budapest [url=http://adventurecollection.in/tourism/who-is-nsw-miniter-for-tourism]who is nsw miniter for tourism[/url]
las vegas travel mug http://adventurecollection.in/airline/alaska-airline-ticket-htm
[url=http://adventurecollection.in/tour/piedmont-tour-wine]skateboard bag travel[/url] foreign travel jyotish [url=http://adventurecollection.in/inn/holiday-inn-horsehead-ny]holiday inn horsehead ny[/url]
cheer travel pillows http://adventurecollection.in/expedia/john-sullivan-expedia barclaycard travel insurance [url=http://adventurecollection.in/cruises/discount-european-river-cruises]discount european river cruises[/url]
free lilo and stich hentai http://theporncollection.in/sex-mature/mature-index-jpg
[url=http://theporncollection.in/mature-xxx/sex-mature-gays-comics]dildo squriting[/url] cosplay hentai pics [url=http://theporncollection.in/lubricant/lubricant-milspec-metal-coupon-corrosivity]lubricant milspec metal coupon corrosivity[/url]
adult club rules http://theporncollection.in/free-hentai/hentai-humpers
[url=http://theporncollection.in/gay-movie/gay-men-posion-speedo]mother and son incest porn[/url] hardcore sexy posters [url=http://theporncollection.in/gay-man/gay-pride-merchandise-wholesale]gay pride merchandise wholesale[/url]
marilyn manson like a virgin http://theporncollection.in/mature-xxx/free-mature-oldmen
[url=http://theporncollection.in/masturbating/caught-my-wife-masturbating-hidden-camera]father and daughter hentai[/url] star trek xxx [url=http://theporncollection.in/orgasm/sustaining-orgasm]sustaining orgasm[/url]
nextdoor amateur gallery http://theporncollection.in/orgy/how-to-hold-back-from-penis-orgy
[url=http://theporncollection.in/orgasm/teen-orgasm-party]amateur home made vids free[/url] family anal [url=http://theporncollection.in/hentai-porn/soul-calibur-hentai-anime-sex-porn-pron]soul calibur hentai anime sex porn pron[/url]
tomtom mobile 6 keygen http://www.orderphonetoday.com/k1-xinyuancheng-dual-band-dual-card-with--item37.html free mobile app [url=http://www.orderphonetoday.com/w002-quad-band-dual-card-with-wifi-analog-tv--item13.html]ddn mobile[/url] mobile phone file manager
adult aamateur video http://xwe.in/bdsm/piss-training-bdsm
[url=http://xwe.in/oral/extreme-oral-hoes]the dildo song download[/url] amateur filipino [url=http://xwe.in/toon/looney-toon-games]looney toon games[/url]
virgin vibe setup http://xwe.in/oral/babe-oral
[url=http://xwe.in/erotic-video/castle-erotic-az]amateur video hot girl[/url] newgrounds adult games [url=http://xwe.in/teen-ass/free-hot-ass]free hot ass[/url]
good hentai http://xwe.in/teen-ass/he-eased-his-cock-into-my-ass
[url=http://xwe.in/teen-ass/alicia-silverstone-ass]full video porn[/url] adult real magic kit [url=http://xwe.in/shemales/shemales-3d]shemales 3d[/url]
teen lesbian amateur porn sites http://xwe.in/bondage/diaper-and-bondage
[url=http://xwe.in/adult-xxx/free-adult-pic]adult store philadelphia[/url] homevideo porn [url=http://xwe.in/orgasm/first-female-orgasm]first female orgasm[/url]
travel flight http://xwg.in/airport/cost-for-taxi-from-miami-airport-embassy-suites-to-cruise-port allmalay sia travel sdn bhd
[url=http://xwg.in/airline/american-airline-stewardess-layboy]dragon travel tip[/url] travel agency management [url=http://xwg.in/travel/east-tennessee-travel-trailers]east tennessee travel trailers[/url]
a travel brochurfor uzbekistan http://xwg.in/airport/oklahoma-city-ok-hotel-airport
[url=http://xwg.in/plane-tickets/cheap-plane-tickets-hot]mickeredmond travel[/url] canadian travel video companies [url=http://xwg.in/airport/charlotte-airport-updates]charlotte airport updates[/url]
cables to go sandisk sansa compatible travel kit 35518 http://xwg.in/adventure/adventure-vacations-for-kids emergency insurance medical travel [url=http://xwg.in/car-rental/enterprise-rental-car-in-san-antonio-texas]enterprise rental car in san antonio texas[/url]
designer swim wear http://luxefashion.us/sport-page2.html monsoon clothes [url=http://luxefashion.us/m-polo-shirts-size5.html]photo of lauren jacoby[/url] fashion seal
http://luxefashion.us/men-page45.html melanie klein [url=http://luxefashion.us/denim-men-color59.html]designer drugs[/url]
infant spiking fevers at night with ear infection [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/bestsellers.htm]Pharmacy bestsellers[/url] cause of blood shot eye http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/diovan.htm
medical coding and billing as a business [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/hypnotherapy.htm]hypnotherapy[/url] new balance diabetic sneakers [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/erectile-dysfunction.htm ]turner syndrome on home growth hormone [/url] infant and zantac
headach vitamin defeincy [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/copegus.htm]copegus[/url] dental arts masters http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/benicar.htm
hampshire chelation test and calcium [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/viagra-professional.htm]viagra professional[/url] electric shavers prostate [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/zaditor.htm ]high school drug abuse in 2007 [/url] why is diet coke so bad for you
eliptic filter designer http://luxefashion.us/?action=products&product_id=2124 trendy kids shoes [url=http://luxefashion.us/brown-white-armani-color157.html]china buy direct shoes[/url] mourning clothes
http://luxefashion.us/philipp-plein-hoodies-brand31.html womens clothes shops online in the us [url=http://luxefashion.us/prada-leather-bags-tote-purses-brand10.html]new balance tennis shoes[/url]
Post a Comment