This is where I was; Sea of Cortez, a few hours away. It was good, I definitely needed the Deep Breath! Feeling much more centered and focused -- and remembered my sense of humor :)
Have few more great pic's of the sea gulls swooping to catch bread crumbs from our terrace --when I get a scan disk (tomorrow, I hope)-- son showed me how -- learning curve here; Didn't realize a blog courtesy is let others know when you are away. When I go to Mexico I don't take my computer -- a little rule for self care.
Thank you ladies for leaving the sweet comments on my little chick story! Alas to say one didn't make it while I was gone, but three are thriving!
Can't wait to catch up!
in love and light
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Just a Note
Posted by
Cynthia
at
6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I recently learned about that blog courtesy myself. Thank goodness for Artful Blogger:)
I'm delighted that you engaged in self-care and deep breathing! And glad you are back.
Post a Comment