Saturday, April 4, 2009

Convalescing

Wee bit of excitement around here and a few unexpected complications from an Appendicitis on Thurs.-- Convalescing for awhile. Thanks for your sweet comments on my little corner of a studio.

Hope to be back with some art soon.

Love and grace to all, always.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Appendicitis does tend to take you by surprise. My husband had to have his out on Thanksgiving one year.

Hope you heal quickly!

Snap said...

Oh my goodness. Bless your heart! That was no fun! Take care of yourself. We'll be waiting!

Hugs--

Tamarak said...

That sounds painful!
Hope you are all better soon!

I like in the post before how you say you have been fallow for a few months...such a nicer term that blocked or any of the other ones...I read about being fallow in the 12 Secrets book...it appealed to me...when you are laying fallow...much is still happening...just quietly and below the radar...

Take care!

Jane-Singing Deer said...

May you heal quickly! Sending you lots of Reiki, and a medicine song ...

Blessings,
Jane

Anonymous said...

very useful post. I would love to follow you on twitter.