Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Studio Tour

My Lucky Ladybug that greets me upon walking in hanging from the Light.
Twiggy, my fairy that brings magic to my work room.
Cleaned up yesterday, ready for all the new ideas after a fallow 3 months.
Marty and Melvin who remind me not take my art and self too seriously!

An original beauty of a painting, a glimpse of my relaxing and reading couch and camera tripod.
A Goddess of Compassion made by artist Caroline Hinman and little green lizard.
Music, light a poem of hope and Frida! An Artist inspiration.

Hope you enjoyed the tour!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love it! Its so great getting a glimpse of where people do their creative work. Beautiful colors on your walls and your Goddess figure is amazing! Thanks for the tour.

L'Adelaide said...

hi cynthia, I adore Frida, she is my inspiration!! glad to see her in your lovely space...loved walking through and seeing all your wonderful things, loved that little fairy and your Goddess is spectacular...your wall color is glorious and I am jealous as I went with white, thinking it wouldn't cast a sheen of color but it's so bright...I guess I shouldn't complain however as it's a lovely space my dh built me! it looks like you have a wonderful space to get back to now that you have had your break...I am looking forward to seeing your work and am off to look at your blog!

L'Adelaide said...

I meant to also tell you that I answered your few questions to me in my comment to you on my blog.

blessings...

Anonymous said...

Wonderful touches!

well done :)

Jane-Singing Deer said...

Yay! Thank you for inviting me to tour your haven of magic and for introducing me to your friends, companions, muses! I love their whimsy and wisdom, a beautiful reflection of YOU!

Graces,
Jane

Snap said...

Loved the tour -- especially the little zebra peaking out between the Goldens! It's always fun to see where people create. Wonderful!

Hugs--

Cynthia said...

Oh I love that sweet fairy and her
gorgeous outfit, also the Goddess
of Compassion is beautiful.