Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hangin in

Hey to lovely friends

We have some very grim issues still being dealt with. Mostly my husband is very, very ill. So I can not blog as I wish or participate. I miss your friendships and appreciate your prayers and good thoughts. Just wanted you to know I'm hangin in.

Blessings

PS I have to plug Waverly's launch of the new magazine "Living in Season."

10 comments:

Nadya said...

So sorry to hear that! Blessings on you & youre dear hubby during this challange!

love

Snowbrush said...

I am very, very sorry that you husband is ill. Like you, perhaps, I cannot imagine life without my spouse (of 37 years no less).

Tori said...

Sending good thoughts your husbands way. I hope he gets better soon. <3

Hibiscus Moon said...

(((HUGS))) Cynthia, I wish your husband the very best well wishes. Sending you both love and light.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear things are tough for you & your husband right now. I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. Know that I'm thinking about you!

PS- for some reason, my blogroll wasn't showing updates from your blog, so on a happier note, I want to say-- your art experiments with color and texture are FANTASTIC! So rich and warm and detailed, I LOVE them.

Hope you can continue to be creative through this tough time,I know when things are bad for me, my creativity is a life-saver. **hugs**

Wendy said...

Sending love and healing to you and yours ♥

Mariana Soffer said...

This too shall pass, as they say, and belive me it is true.

Cynthia said...

My prayers are with you and your
husband Cynthia.

Angie said...

Sorry to hear things are not good at the moment, just wanted to send you all many blessings!
Also wanted to give you the 'Water melon 10 Award'for being such an inspiration to me, I love your art work, please come and collect it to display when even possible.

L'Adelaide said...

cynthia, I have not had updates on your blog on my blog and had no idea you were having so many problems...I feel badly I have not been by to "check in" on you...prayers for your hubby and for you and all these issues coming out of the blue to hit you square between the eyes...geez, no wonder there's snakes hiding under the AC...you have them coming out your ears....my thoughts are with you...

from now on, I think I won't trust blogger or my reader to tell me you have posted as something is up with that....you showed up today anyway so maybe all is well now....I hope so as you need the support...

blessings to you and yours...
xoxo