Sunday, July 26, 2009

Juicy Creativity

Awesome Angie you are a darlin for thinkin of me! I love your blog and I'm happy Hybrid J thought of you, another flourishing artist that inspires me.  Got to love them watermelon's - especially in the summer! Though it is winter in Australia -- heading towards spring though! Thank you for passing this along;  "WaterMelon 10 Award" , I believe that it is for people who blog and share their creative spirit on line :) 




These are two great women and blogs that I'd like to pass it on to. 

Calli -- wander loose here; you will lose the worlds version of sanity and find your own.
              "You may enter, but you may never leave"   the music alone will cast it's spell.

Ink Stains Roni --  watch out here, you might get bit by her humongous 'create and live' bug -- and learn some practical techniques along the way. 

Rock and Roll Girls!

4 comments:

L'Adelaide said...

congrats on the award and could I please have some of that delish looking watermelon?? plllleeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzze????

kisses, been missing you!

Calli said...

Cynthia~

You are so fantastic to think of me! Thank you so much and for saying such 'cool' things about my blog. I am honoured and flattered.

thanks again~
~Calli

SilenceBetweenTheWords said...

You are such a star!

:)

Mariana Soffer said...

I want to vote for Hybrid J, she rocks, she is mart, she is cool, and seems to be a very nice person