Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Plot


When I first started to think of that title for this post it was more about the universes plan to annihilate me, then I thought yea,  we're talking plot, as in the one I'm going to buried in if I don't turn my stress levels around. When I was playing nurse checking hubbies' blood pressure all last week, finally I thought I'll check mine --- guess who's was high?

To all Financial planners who are more interested in their bucks than mine, Bankruptcy attorneys that want to charge an arm and a leg when by definition you are the frick out of money, and Accountants who call from their summer homes, leaving you a message on your phone to SAY they are calling from their 'summer home' when it is 112 outside & you have asked for a recommendation for a bankruptcy attorney so you don't lose your original home! - I Spit Upon You!!!

And to the Universe that has decided to rain down this firestorm of financial woes of both home and business, and let my husband get sicker and sicker for 6 months and almost every time we try a new med he is in the hospital, And, BTW! speaking of hospitals for giving me an appendectomy when we are out of money rather than when we we
re flush -- for this firestorm dear Universe I Spit on You as well!!

Also for this one: !!!
Nice cool, calm corner --in 112 degrees, back patio door. However, lurking behind those peacful potspots and that dead plant is

THIS!!!  Let's play how many rattles can you count?  4? There was SIX!!! Twits. I'm so used to removing these rattler's it's not even funny sometimes, but lordie guys, six of you???

Let me tell you rattlesnake wranglin is not for feint of heart! Damn I hate waking these guys up. Luckily they can only strike half the distance of their body and are fairly sleepy in the extreme heat. Hence the sensing the cool place where air-conditioning was leaking from the house. 
There is a book there: City Girl Learns to Wrangle Rattlers. Tool: One flat head shovel. One Large rubbermaid clear bin with lid. Clear cuz it's fun to watch them strike - sort of, & One shot of whiskey. 


I'm probably going to post this on Cyn's Edge as well because I'm trying to be pithy about life lately and started a blog to do so -- it needs all the help it can get, and double post today as I've just had Sooo Much Fun lately, I need to spread the joy!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My god, girl, no wonder your blood pressure is up. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Tori said...

Gods, I'd never be able to keep up with all this! You are so amazing for being able to handle so many tough things all at once. Sending you and your husband some love, because you sound like you could use some peace. <3

SilenceBetweenTheWords said...

Wow.

Geez, chick, that's a load right there.

Just keep spitting, keep cussing, keep fighting and keep finding the humor in things when you can.

Next stop is superherodom for you.

Love you.