
Mother Wisdom Speaks
I am gentle.
I am the rain, the letting go.
I am what you surrender and
in surrendering you become what
you let go.
I am your life, your green becoming.
I am the flower and the grass.
I am the rain.
I wash you.
I make you face shine.
I wash away your fear, your hardening.
I am the ground wherein your seed of life waits.
I am the rain.
Release me.
{1rst stanza in the Poem 'Mother Wisdom Speaks' in the book "Circle of Mysteries: The Woman's Rosary Book" by Christin Lore Weber}
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Mother Wisdom
Posted by
Cynthia
at
10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Your words are so beautiful and comforting. Your SoulCollage is gorgeous and rich with soul-full meaning.
Good Morning KathrynAntyr! Thank you for the uplifting words!
I clicked on you which went to your profile, but didn't have a name or link to your blog? shoot! me or you?
I tried to download pictures from my cybershot last night and ended up with a bunch of jibberish flag type things and reloading of my picture file...sigh... I'd rather work on art. I think I just vented to you because I saw digital photography on your profile!
My template I found through another woman's blog in '12'-- http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/
Thanks for pointing out the heart, I missed it!
have a wonder-filled day!
thank you sweety for your comment on my blog! You made my day. I am fairly new to this medium and in artistic endeavours also.......blessed is your first contact
titania
Thank you so much for your words of praise on my poetry and art. Coming from another individual who is willing to search the depths of their own soul means so much to me.
I am posting my comment under Mother Wisdom because I feel a connection to this SC card. Perhaps it's because I'm a mother... or maybe it's because my own mother and I weren't very close.
I'm really looking forward to reading and viewing more of your work. You're inspiring, you know? And you seem to have such a loving, joyful spirit.
Abundant blessings to you!
Post a Comment