Saturday, May 23, 2009

Dreams

I found myself dreaming last night, dreams that I remembered, which is rare. I think it was the smell of wet desert, something indescribably beautiful. Rain and clouds for the last 3 days saturated my senses I think. 


Maybe it was because I started painting last night and it awakened a part of my brain, whatever the reason, a touch of divine reached a finger tip on my third eye.  

I swam in the pool at 5:30 this morning.The water was soothing and it began to drizzle. My soul was assuaged. 

I think we will go for Thai at our favorite restaurant. There are two other paintings, but I am satisfied with this one. 

in grace and love
always, :) 

5 comments:

Bill said...

That's beautiful. Serious, I'm sitting here thinking how nice that would look in my bedroom. The colors are perfect. Very nice.

Genie Sea said...

Lovely! It's a like a vortex of possibilities! :)

Jane said...

Powerful and delicious! Your painting feels like an 'eye' to me, drawing me in to -- me, larger, more expansive than I think I am or experience myself ... And I love your description of dreams, possibly emerging from the wet desert smells, your saturated senses ... ah!!

Hello, dear Cynthia! I just perused my blog's spam folder (I've never done that before), and discovered to my dismay that several of your comments regarding my novel were put there! Arg! Anyway, I thank you for your marvelous comments -- and they are absolutely what I need to read today as I continue work on the book. So, all in right timing?

And ***thank you*** for the award! I'm truly blessed and honored!

Blessings and Beauty,
Jane

Cynthia said...

Hi, you were blessed with a beautiful dream. The rain again,
ahhh, such a powerful goddess.

Tori said...

Awesome painting! At first glance it looks like an eye, but as I look at it longer I can see that there is a lot more to it.

I love remembering my dreams. There was about a two week period a while ago where I could remember exaxctly what I dreamed every night.

Enjoy your Thai food and the rain!