Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sending Love

I'm not always politically correct and the fine thing about being here is I can be all my contradictions. But when one is willing to put their mouth out there, as I did on a message board, one has to take the knocks -- without putting others down, for not understanding or being  myopic. 


 I'm supposed to be packing right now, but even though there were good intentions, I was never-the-less disturbed in my force. lol So, I went in my room and started saying the rosary, though not a practicing Catholic, that action always seems to center me. Then I was able to send out loving-kindness, first to myself and then to others and then I became lighter. I saw not a collective, but individual faces, beings. No-one was myopic or not understanding. They were just coming from their own experiences. 

I'm still a bit uncomfortable -- but I'm figuring if I'm going to be true to myself, not everyone has to agree -- or even like me and be at peace with that. 

Robyn you just made me feel so good about myself it just spilled all over the place! lol
okay -- really leaving in an hour. Hubby as had a few good days -- I'm hoping this will not stress him too much and I can get him to enjoy the beach. I will take him on many walks and hold his hand. And let him know that it is safe, we will be alright no matter what.

in grace and love,

5 comments:

Bill said...

This is one of those strange God-weaving moments. Looking at the contents of your post..., then noticing the post time of "6:11"..., then looking back at my post from a while back entitled "Six Eleven".

A line from that post read:

"I have come to the conclusion that it (611) is God's way of telling me that he is with me, in and through it all. No matter when - no matter where - no matter what, He's there."

Coincidence that you posted this at 6:11??? I think not.

God is with you.

Blessings!

Bill

SilenceBetweenTheWords said...

Wow.

Your honesty is so refreshing in its clarity and purity. I absolutely adore you.

Authenticity. Ownership. Being kind to yourself... acceptance, acceptance, acceptance of yourself as you are in this moment right now is key.

I pray for restful, life giving days away, that you will seek and find beauty in the moments and that the LOVE of the Creator will take hold in the deepest places within your heart.

You are so beautiful. I love you.

Anonymous said...

May you both find renewed strength on this trip, although the reason for it may be rather sad. Instead, I hope you both discover joy and peace as you thumb through memories of past times in Mexico, and are able to make this visit a special one as well, although you may be saying a goodbye... I hope you are able to focus not on the sadness of letting go of the condo, but the joy that you're moving onward-- TOGETHER.

PS- I was so excited to wake up & find that you had purchased the swirly sun pin! Thank you so much! I will pack it up carefully and send it on its way to you. Hopefully USPS will get there fast enough that it will be waiting for you when you return from your trip. Enjoy it!

Tori said...

That's a great realizaton. Glad you were able to send love. <3

Genie Sea said...

I'm not sure what happened, but I am glad you were able to forgive yourself, and not allow a disturbing situation to eat at you :)