Oh my gosh!! I received Dawns beautiful Solstice pendant today! She WON too at Polymer Clay Smooshers. Congratulations Dawn!! I LOVE IT!!!!! It is even more beautiful, if that is possible, than the picture, the different yellows are so subtle and the craftsmanship is amazing. I can feel the your energy and the Solstice energy radiating when holding it in my hands.
| Your world is colored in calm, understated, deep colors. You are a loyal person, and the truest friend anyone could hope to find. On the inside, you tend to be emotional and even a bit moody. However, you know that people depend on you. So you put on a strong front. Your color wheel opposite is orange. Orange people may be opinionated, but you feel they lack the depth to truly understand what they're saying. |





2 comments:
Oh, I'm so happy to hear it was waiting for you when you returned. I was hoping it would be! I'm so glad you like it, and thank you so much for the beautiful compliments. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! Many hugs!
I'm glad you got your necklace!
Summer Solstice does have a nice feeling to it. I think my favorite is holiday Samhain, though. I love October. It's full of colors, the weather is just right, and no one thinks your weird for decorating your house for it.
You wanted my banana bread recipe, right? You can find it here.
Post a Comment