Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June Full Moon


I decided to give Jamie Ridler's Full Moon Dreamboard a shot. Hopes and dreams for the month and the summer for me.  This was a great practice for me to get back to SoulCollage® as well.  Of course it had to be round on my first try in honor of both the Full Moon and the Sun's Summer Solstice.


Blessings sent out to everyone today. I feel like I'm standing on the fulcrum of a teeter-totter lately and think other's may be under the same spell. I'm hanging in! Life sure is unpredictable. Though summer and June always make me feel stronger.

A good, long swim is necessary I think. Living in the head is a dangerous neighborhood! 

blessings, blessings, blessings
Cyn

6 comments:

Tori said...

Beautiful! It looks like something you'd see through a kaleidoscope. Blessings and have a good swim. <3

Lisa said...

I love that it is round. It's gorgeous. May all those dreams bloom.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I haven't done dream board for ages.
Wishing you a great summer.

Coffee is on.

Jen said...

Beautiful, Full, Round, Strong Solstice Dreamboard! Beautiful, Beautiful Work!~

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Cool shape. Had to smile at the dangerous neighbourhood comment. :)

Jamie said...

Welcome to the Full Moon Dreamboard Circle! I'm so glad you're here.

What a beautiful way to honour the moon and the solstice, with a round and delicious board. Perhaps during this tender period, taking some time to dream is just the right thing :)

Blessed be.