My experiment with tissue paper, molding paste, cheesecloth, paper bag and color -- not bad results.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Sunrise
blessings today and always,
"Discover all you are not. Body, feelings, thoughts, ideas, time, space, being and not-being... nothing concrete or abstract you can point out is you. You must watch yourself continuously -- particularly your mind -- moment by moment, missing nothing. The witnessing is essential for the separation of the self from the not-self."
---Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, "I Am That"
Posted by
Cynthia
at
10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





15 comments:
I LOVE the color,energy and movement in your 'experiment' and so am wishing I could experience its texture as well. your description of composite materials sounds so rich! Happy Sunday...
What a beautiful piece of art!
oh YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUmmy!! I love all the swirling colors....are we both on the same tangent...why don't you move? :)
this is gorgeous!
also resonated with your quote today...I am indeed NOT all that...
blessings....
X
that should read YUUUUUUUUMMEEEEEEE!!
and by "moving" I meant near ME!
xoxo
Thank Sheila, I love running my hand over the top.
Tori, I'm so glad you liked it. :0
& Linda -- dear heart -- I knew what you Meant! and maybe I'll move! :) :) :)
Cynthia~ I'm so pleased you found my blog via my dear friend, (the other Cynthia). I can definitely see you in my mirror as well.
Your painting is beautiful and carries with it such a mood.
I love it!
I'll have to return to check out all of your previous posts!
a beautiful blessing indeed~
~Calli
That is absolutely gorgeous! Love the color and texture.
I'd say gorgeous results. :)
it is beautiful. i love the colors. i have worked with tissue paper before and i love the texture it creates. hope you do too.
The color and texture here is great! Love all the "ingredients" you used in this yummy concoction!!!
♥,
Carmen
P.S. Thanks for visiting my blog!
Oh this is very cool! Love the textures and color-full ways it floats into being. :)
That's a pretty beautiful "experiment", if you ask me...
i LOVE this Cynthia!
wonderful artwork and playtime, wonderful YOU!
There is an award for you at my blog. <3
Post a Comment