
Oh! I forgot to mention, in all the upheaval of stuff yesterday I came across my Dad's album from when he was stationed in Japan during the Korean War.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Marilyn Monroe
It was a Holy Cow! moment -- He's got pictures he took of Marilyn Monroe! We literally gasped with surprise! Must have been with the USO. Wonder if they are worth anything? Not sure I'd part with them though.
Posted by
Cynthia
at
5:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Wow! That's really cool. They might be worth something, but I wouldn't want to sell them either.
Wow is right!
How very, very cool!
What a stomach tickling moment that must have been to see them!
Cool, I always thought she seemed
so sweet. Amazing what why finds
in the Attic.
How cool. I would imagine they are worth something...
Shoot, I'd take pictures of em and sell em. :D
Of course, that's just me, i have a serious heart of love but i just am not attached to much (besides ppl and the memories of ppl).
Love ya, thanks for the post!
Post a Comment