Tuesday, June 2, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

A very kind Coltpixy thought of me and I so thank you.
I love this little picture.

Photobucket

I must name 15 other bloggers which I will add tomorrow. It feels kind of good to get one of these. :)

Namaste Coltpixy

These are the first that come to mind

Robyn Coffman

Jane's Medicine Tree

Barefoot in the Sand

Cynthia

Tori's Path

Tales from Twisty Lane

Daisy Cottage

Tamarak's Table

Dia's Creation Station

Girl Can Create

My Soul Unfolding

Kavindra


Writing From Life

go here and listen to this Thought Sketches

Belated 6/20/09 to Hibiscus Moon

5 comments:

Tori said...

Thanks for including me. <3

SilenceBetweenTheWords said...

You are too sweet.

I just adore your blog, your creativity, your writing, and you!

Bill said...

Thanks for recognition, Cynthia. I appreciate it.

Many blessings,

Bill

Cynthia said...

Hi Cynthia, thank you so much
for this Award, I'm so grateful
you have thought of my blog.

Jen said...

Thank you so much for you kind comment on my blog and for including me! it is very much appreciated! Love your page..It's refreshing and uplifting!~

Blessings,
Jennifer